Stafimy.com operates as a registered Private Employment Office, certified under SADIK SÖZER ÇİZMECİ Danışmanlık İnsan Kaynakları İş Gücü Temini Ltd. Şti., with certification number 1310. This certification was granted by the Turkish Employment Agency on November 24, 2021, and is valid for the period from November 29, 2021, through November 28, 2024. In compliance with Law No. 4904, we do not charge any fees from job seekers nor do we provide undue advantages.
Duration: 1 year with the possibility for extension
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German federally owned enterprise with operations in over 120 countries. We support the German Federal Government in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education activities around the globe. Through our work, we assist people and societies in shaping their own futures and improving living conditions.
Germany’s international cooperation with Türkiye dates back to the 1960s. The Federal Republic of Germany and the Republic of Türkiye signed a bilateral technical cooperation agreement in 1970. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has maintained an office in Ankara since 1998. On behalf of the German Government and other donors like the European Union, GIZ is currently supporting Türkiye’s efforts to host more than 3.7 Mio. refugees. In addition, GIZ implements climate change and energy efficiency projects and is actively engaged in supporting Türkiye through technical assistance in the implementation of pre-accession programs of the European Union (for more information, please see https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/290.html).
GIZ is currently looking to employ a qualified and reputable Receptionist on a full-time contract to support the HLP Project in Istanbul.
The Receptionist’s main activities are stipulated below:
A. Main Activities
- Maintain agenda for appointments, work meetings and workshops
- Support the setup arrangements for workshops
- Ensure filing of project related files and incoming mail, including making copies of documents
- Arrange workspaces for staff members visiting the Istanbul office
- Greet the visitors including arranging the security access and registration of the visitors
- Provide refreshments to visitors
- Support in travel arrangements including liaison with the driver
- Support in administrative tasks when requested
B. Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and planning skills and ability to use time efficiently
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Fluency in Turkish and English; knowledge of German and/or Arabic are an advantage
- Competency in ICT and computer applications (e.g. MS Office package) required
- Confidential handling of data and information
- Dynamic personality with a dedicated focus on the delivery of quality services even under tight timelines
GIZ is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion. GIZ is encouraging persons with disabilities to apply for the position. Remuneration will be in accordance with the candidate’s qualification and experience as well as local standards.
Only qualified candidates are requested to send their CV in GIZ Turkey’s format and a cover letter in English stating qualifications and previous professional experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org (max. file size 3 MB) with the reference (Ref: Receptionist HLP). The deadline for receiving applications is 4th of October 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please be advised that this is a local position and as such only applications from candidates with a valid residence/working permit / temporary protection and residing in Türkiye will be considered. ATTENTION: PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN GIZ CV FORMAT PROVIDED BELOW. THE APPLICATIONS IN ANY OTHER CV FORMAT WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
GIZ Türkiye CV Format: GIZ-Turkey-CV-Template-3.doc (live.com)